Sales Executive – South East Area
Sales Executive: – Kent, Surrey, East & West Sussex, Hampshire, Berkshire and South London.
Competitive Package including Car, Mobile Phone, Laptop, Pension and Bonus Scheme
An excellent opportunity for an ambitious, well-motivated, confident and hard-working candidate that is capable of developing business within the area of the Northern Home Counties.
With an existing client base, the role involves an element of Key Account Management, new business development, with more emphasis on Specification Sales to Architects, Local Authorities, Housing Associations and Private Developers.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and developing Customer Relationships
- Specification Technical Selling
- Handling customer Complaints and Site Visits
- Sales Reportin g, Business Plan Strategy and Forecasting
- Sales Lead Generation and Conversion
- Technical Advice
- Key Account Management
- Raising Sales Quotations
- Well prepared Time Management and appointment making
- Call Rate/Type management
- Seminar Presentations
- Training and assistance will be provided in all areas
Experience and Qualifications:
- Business/Marketing Degree to 2.2 level or above
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills
- Full and Clean Driving licence required
- Excellent planning and time management
- Confident presentation skills
- Ability to develop business relationships (Both internal and external)
- Sales experience not essential but advantageous
- Both Sales and Product Training will be provided
Russell Roof Tiles is a national supplier and manufacturer of roofing solutions to the construction industry, with facilities in both Scotland and England (Head Office in Burton on Trent).
Please send a CV, together with a hand written letter explaining why you consider yourself to be the person we are looking for, to:
Mr James Pendleton, Russell Roof Tiles, Nicolson Way, Wellington Road, Burton on Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 2AW / firstname.lastname@example.org